SCCM’s aim is to provide quality music instruction. An effective music education requires dedicated students and teachers. Our attendance policy has been developed to encourage and promote the joyful and effective study of music.
- Students (or their parents) will receive a monthly invoice. Prompt payment for lessons given is expected and appreciated.
- The first invoice will be for 4 lessons. All following invoices will be prorated or adjusted for lessons taken.
- If payment is not received within 2 weeks of billing, a 10% charge may be added.
- Tuition may be paid online (using PayPal) or by mailing cash or check.
- Students commit to a regular schedule of weekly lessons. More than one lesson a week is possible, but SCCM does not offer lesson schedules with less than one per week.
- Students are expected to arrive prepared and on time for their lessons.
- SCCM requires a 48 hour notice for cancellations.
- You must contact your teacher directly, not the school, to cancel or reschedule.
- Canceling or missing a lesson does not reduce or delay payment.
- If your teacher needs to cancel a lesson, a make-up will be given, or credit will be applied to the account.
- A same-day cancellation in the event of illness or emergency may be accepted at the discretion of your teacher.
- Rescheduled and make-ups lessons must be taken within the same month as the originally scheduled lessons.
- There are no make-ups of make-ups. If the student misses the make-up lesson, the lesson is forfeited.